Selasa, 28 Agustus 2012

Painting Dreams (Love Beaches)

I would like to start painting my dream

Since that day, i thought everything was clear.
The previous problems gone
and now, i think i 'll try to continue my life :)

No one knows how big obstacles which i have to pass later
No one

But i believe in Allah

I'll keep walking through this way while start painting my dreams

Yes, yesterday i was upset about my future since i was stuck on that 'bad' situation
Today, with the blessings of Allah, i succesfully went out from that pit

I have to always reminding my self to stop worrying about any problems
The most important i have to do now is focus

Focus on my mini thesis
Focus on my dreams :')

One of my Big Dreams is travelling around the world
But for the start, i wanna visit all the beautiful places in Indonesia

Let's save money as much as possible to buy this vehicle, SOON!
Holden GTR XU-1 Torana

I'm so excited imagine someday i'm driving that car while listening full of music, travelling around Indonesia ♥

Then, here are some pictures i got about the places i have to visit someday
Most of them are beach. Yes, I LOVE BEACH ♥♥
Enjoy!

Papuma Beach, Jember, East Java, Indonesia

Balekambang Beach, Malang, East Java, Indonesia

Bama Beach, Baluran National Park, East Java, Indonesia

Siung Beach, Wonosari, Gunung Kidul, Jogjakarta, Indonesia

Sundak Beach, Wonosari, Gunung Kidul, Jogjakarta, Indonesia

Indrayanti Beach, Wonosari, Gunung Kidul, Jogjakarta, Indonesia

Krakal Beach, Wonosari, Gunung Kidul, Jogjakarta, Indonesia

There are some beaches around Wonosari. All of those are awesome! ♥


Well.. that's all for this chance
I'll continue to paint my dreams.. Travelling to every beautiful places in Indonesia and abroad ♥

1 komentar:

  1. krakal, sundak, indrayati, siung bagus bagus semuanyaaaaaa!!!
    tapi aku paling suka sundak sama indrayati :)

    BalasHapus